1. Classified & Purify Raw materials are classified and purified to ensure the quality before mixing. 2. Mixing Raw materials are fed into mixers and blended together. Different colors have different time-table. 3. Molding & Pressing The mixture is poured into mold and formed into slab sizes, then pressed under a condition of vacuum and vibration process. 4. Heating The unfinished slabs are moved to the kiln and heated to give a ultimate strength and solidity. 5. Polishing Slabs are then gauged, calibrated and polished. 6. Quality Inspection Slabs will need to pass the quality inspection before packed and labeled.
BESTONE HIGH TECH MATERIALS CO., LTD. (BST Quartz) is an outstanding developer and manufacturer of engineered quartz stone slabs for 9 years. Boasting a dedicated team of over 200 members devoting to R & D, production, marketing and after-sales service for the quartz stone products and covering an area of 30,000 Sqm, at present BESTONE has three sets of fully automatic production lines for quartz stone slabs, which enable us to achieve the production capacity more than 30,000 Sqm per month. As the pioneer and leader in the industry, we have been exploring and developing the overseas markets since last 7 years. Our products are mainly sold to Australia, Canada, USA, Europe, Middle East, South America, and so on.
Quartz stone must be used indoor such as kitchen worktops, bathroom and vanity tops and floor tiles, where are not exposed to direct sunshine.
2. Why should we use quartz stone other than natural stone?
Compared with natural stone, quartz stone has higher density and hardness, less water absorption, more durable and less maintenance, and better consistent color tone.
3. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.
4. Is BESTONE trustable and reliable?
Reputation is the life of BESTONE who is verified by Alibaba and his third party. All customers are warmly welcome to visit BESTONE before ordering, and BESTONE would visit customers regularly for better understanding and support to customers.
5. Is BESTONE professional and experienced?
BESTONE has been exporting the quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops globally for over 10 years, with 0 complaint and dissatisfaction.
6. Has BESTONE ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year BESTONE takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
7. Is it possible to inspect the cargos in BESTONE factory before loading?
Yes, all customers are warmly welcome to inspect the cargos before loading.
8. What information should the customers provide to BESTONE for making the prefabricated tops?
The customers should provide shop drawings or hand-written sketch with details of dimension and edge profile and exact quantity.
9. How does BESTONE make the sink cutout?
BESTONE makes the sink cutout by CNC cutting machine with perfect sizes and fine finishing.
10. How does BESTONE polish the edges of prefabricated tops?
BESTONE polishes the edges by automatic polishing machine with higher efficiency and perfect finishing.